Will Compression Hurt My Baby?
Nope! Gradient compression products will not hurt your baby. Designed to help energize legs and feet, prevent swelling and promote better circulation, gradient compression garments will help keep your legs healthy. All of our products are designed to keep you looking and feeling good!
All Preggers tights, footless tights, and pantyhose are designed with a super stretchy tummy that expands with a growing belly. Our products should not bind or cut into your tummy ensuring that you and your baby are comfy.
If you are worried about wearing compression during pregnancy, please consult your physician.
Compression and Pregnancy Questions
- Why is compression recommended during pregnancy?
- What are the benefits of compression during pregnancy?
- I’m pregnant and traveling. Is compression recommended?
- Will I need to wear compression after pregnancy (post-partum)?
- Is It Okay to Wear Pantyhose or Tights During Pregnancy?
- What is the Right Amount of Compression for Maternity Support Hose?