Where Should the Band on the Preggers Footless Tights Hit on My leg?
Excellent inquiry! The bottom band on the Preggers footless tights should be placed at ankle bone. This is the ideal place for the footless tights to hit because it ensures you are getting the correct amount of compression from the ankle up the leg.
The footless tights should come all the way down to your ankle. If the Preggers footless tights are not long enough to reach your ankle, you may not have the correct size and you may not be receiving the correct or proper compression. If you think your Preggers footless tights are not long enough, please email us or call us at 800-821-3094 and we’ll be happy to help you find a product that better suits you!
- Is the top part of the tights and and pantyhose tight?
- How high should the knee highs and trouser socks be on my leg?
- How do I know what size to order?
- The size chart on the pantyhose and tights is by height and weight? Is it pre-pregnancy weight or current weight?
- Where does the compression stop of the pantyhose and tights? Does it go all the way up to the belly?
- Do any Preggers products contain Latex?
- Do your Preggers products fit tall women?
- Do your Preggers products fit plus size women?
- Can Compression Leggings Be Substituted for Compression Stockings?
- What is the Difference Between Support Stockings and Maternity Stockings
- How Tight Should Maternity Compression Hose Be?