Does the Compression Go All the Way Up to the Belly on Tights and Pantyhose?
For tights, footless tights, and pantyhose, the gradient compression stops at your mid to upper thigh. There is no compression in your crotch, across your rear or through your tummy. Preggers products do not have a control top and will not bind or cut into your tummy. However, they do offer shaping support throughout your legs and hips.
- Is the top part of the tights and and pantyhose tight?
- How high should the knee highs and trouser socks be on my leg?
- How do I know what size to order?
- The size chart on the pantyhose and tights is by height and weight? Is it pre-pregnancy weight or current weight?
- Where should the band on the Preggers footless tights hit on my leg?
- Do any Preggers products contain Latex?
- Do your Preggers products fit tall women?
- Do your Preggers products fit plus size women?
- Can Compression Leggings Be Substituted for Compression Stockings?
- What is the Difference Between Support Stockings and Maternity Stockings
- How Tight Should Maternity Compression Hose Be?