Will I need to wear compression after pregnancy (post-partum)?
It depends. Some women will need to continue wearing gradient compression after pregnancy and some will not. Depending on your specific medical conditions, your doctor may suggest that you continue wearing compression products post-partum.
Some women fall in love with compression after wearing it during pregnancy; they grow to appreciate how good their legs feel and the healthy benefits compression provides. If you wish to continue wearing compression after pregnancy, be sure to check out GOGO, our women’s line. Offering the same features and healthful benefits as Preggers, GOGO is designed for the woman on the go!
*This is only general information and is not meant for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Always consult your physician or other health care provider about all health concerns, conditions, and recommended treatments.
Compression and Pregnancy Questions
- Why is compression recommended during pregnancy?
- What are the benefits of compression during pregnancy?
- I’m pregnant and traveling. Is compression recommended?
- Will compression hurt my baby?
- Is It Okay to Wear Pantyhose or Tights During Pregnancy?
- What is the Right Amount of Compression for Maternity Support Hose?