I’m pregnant and traveling. Is compression recommended?
Gradient compression has long been recommended to be worn during travel. Compression helps to improve blood flow which is always a plus when you’re sitting for long periods of times. Do your feet or ankles swell when traveling? Compression helps with that! Tightest at the ankle and then gradually decreasing pressure up the leg, compression stocking help to improve circulation, prevent and reduce swelling, and energize tired, achy legs.
Compression and Pregnancy Questions
- Why is compression recommended during pregnancy?
- What are the benefits of compression during pregnancy?
- Will compression hurt my baby?
- Will I need to wear compression after pregnancy (post-partum)?
- Is It Okay to Wear Pantyhose or Tights During Pregnancy?
- What is the Right Amount of Compression for Maternity Support Hose?