What is the Difference Between Support Stockings and Maternity Stockings?
Good question! Maternity stockings can be any stocking that is designed to be worn during pregnancy. Support stockings are stockings that have some compression or support in them. Compression is often recommended to be worn during pregnancy. Maternity compression stockings are stockings intended to be worn during pregnancy that have some compression in them.
- Is the top part of the tights and and pantyhose tight?
- How high should the knee highs and trouser socks be on my leg?
- How do I know what size to order?
- The size chart on the pantyhose and tights is by height and weight? Is it pre-pregnancy weight or current weight?
- Where does the compression stop of the pantyhose and tights? Does it go all the way up to the belly?
- Where should the band on the Preggers footless tights hit on my leg?
- Do any Preggers products contain Latex?
- Do your Preggers products fit tall women?
- Can Compression Leggings Be Substituted for Compression Stockings?
- How Tight Should Maternity Compression Hose Be?