The Sizing is Height and Weight. Is it Pre-Pregnancy Weight or Current Weight?
Great question! Preggers tights, footless tights, and pantyhose are sized based on height and current pregnancy weight. Using the proper size will provide you with the proper amount of compression.
- Is the top part of the tights and and pantyhose tight?
- How high should the knee highs and trouser socks be on my leg?
- How do I know what size to order?
- Where does the compression stop of the pantyhose and tights? Does it go all the way up to the belly?
- Where should the band on the Preggers footless tights hit on my leg?
- Do any Preggers products contain Latex?
- Do your Preggers products fit tall women?
- Do your Preggers products fit plus size women?
- Can Compression Leggings Be Substituted for Compression Stockings?
- What is the Difference Between Support Stockings and Maternity Stockings
- How Tight Should Maternity Compression Hose Be?