Do Preggers Products Fit Plus Size Women?
You bet! Our pantyhose and knee highs are perfect for plus sized mommas. Also, the size large Preggers ribbed and diamond trouser socks are designed for larger feet and legs. If you have any questions, let us know! We’re here to help. We can be reached at 800-821-3094 or by email.
- Is the top part of the tights and and pantyhose tight?
- How high should the knee highs and trouser socks be on my leg?
- How do I know what size to order?
- The size chart on the pantyhose and tights is by height and weight? Is it pre-pregnancy weight or current weight?
- Where does the compression stop of the pantyhose and tights? Does it go all the way up to the belly?
- Where should the band on the Preggers footless tights hit on my leg?
- Do any Preggers products contain Latex?
- Do your Preggers products fit tall women?
- Can Compression Leggings Be Substituted for Compression Stockings?
- What is the Difference Between Support Stockings and Maternity Stockings
- How Tight Should Maternity Compression Hose Be?