Light Support Maternity Pantyhose
Preggers Maternity Pantyhose
Just because you are pregnant, doesn't mean you have to have tired, swollen legs. Preggers by Therafirm pantyhose are designed to energize tired pregnant legs and feet, increase circulation and prevent swelling.
Preggers Pantyhose Feature
- 10-15mmHg* light gradient compression
- True gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Comfortable, supportive belly panel that will grow with your belly
- Non-constrictive, super stretchy belly panel can be folded under the belly or pulled up and over
- Moisture-wicking keeps legs cool and comfortable
- Smooth seams will not dig into your growing tummy or show under clothes
- Reinforced, rounded toe for durability and comfortable fit
- Made 100% in the USA
- Nylon and Spandex blend
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
*The mean compression for an average ankle size.
What's the difference between support, compression and gradient compression?
Does the Compression Go All the Way Up to the Belly on Tights and Pantyhose?
Preggers gradient compression pantyhose & tights only have compression up to your mid to upper thigh. Find out more here.
What about sizing? How do I know which size to order?
Just use our handy dandy size charts found on each product page to find the best fit! Preggers tights, footless tights and pantyhose are sized by pre-pregnancy weight; much like regular hosiery. More.
More questions? Visit our FAQs Section
Most of our orders ship from our warehouse the same day or next business day.
Important: Holiday Hours
We will be closed the following days for the holidays:
12/31 Customer Service Open until 3:30PM CT; No Shipments
Shipments will resume January 2nd. Please note that if you choose an expedited shipping method, your order will not ship until this date.
Contiguous US Orders
Flat Shipping: $5.99 – Allow 7-10 business days for delivery
Standard Ground: $9.95 - Allow 3-5 business days for delivery
Second Day Delivery: $18.95 - Allow 2 business days for delivery
Next Day Delivery: $24.95 - Allow 1 business day for delivery
Please Note: Expedited orders received after 12 pm CST cannot be guaranteed to ship until the following business day. Our normal business hours are Monday – Friday. We do not offer a Saturday or Sunday delivery option for Second Day or Next Day Delivery. Expedited methods require a physical address. No P.O. boxes. If you have questions about your expedited order, please contact us at 1-866-842-0984.
Alaska and Hawaii Orders
For orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii we use USPS Parcel Post for $12.00. Preggers cannot guarantee delivery times for orders that ship USPS.
Canada and Puerto Rico Orders
For orders shipping to Puerto Rico and Canada there is one shipping option--USPS Parcel Post ($15.00 for Puerto Rico and $24.95 for Canada). Preggers cannot guarantee delivery times for orders that ship USPS.
Therafirm now offers International shipping! Shipping costs will vary and will be calculated at checkout. International orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges. To place an international order, click on the "International Checkout" button in your cart.
Returns & Exchanges
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! We want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
• We offer a money - back refund on all unworn products returned within 45 days of purchase in their original packaging.
• Worn or Open Products - In case you are not 100% satisfied after wearing or using any of our products within 45 days of purchase, we will exchange or provide store credit. All worn products must be laundered prior to returning.
• Clearance & Discontinued Items - All sales are final on clearance and discontinued items and will not be accepted for return or exchange.
• Return Exceptions - Snags, runs or holes can develop in the product as with other such products. It is recommended that compression products be replaced every 3-6 months as the compression can break down with normal wear and care. These occurrences will not be considered as defects and will not qualify for a return or exchange.
• Return Authorization numbers will be required for all returns - All returns without a return authorization number will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Read more on Returns/Exchanges.