Is the top part of the tights and and pantyhose tight?
No way Jose! Preggers tights, footless tights, and pantyhose have a super stretchy tummy area that expands with your growing belly. A wide knit-in band helps support your belly without binding. It can be worn over the belly or folded under the belly. There is not a yucky waist elastic waist band on any Preggers products. Our products do not have a control top meaning they will not bind or cut into your belly.
- How high should the knee highs and trouser socks be on my leg?
- How do I know what size to order?
- The size chart on the pantyhose and tights is by height and weight? Is it pre-pregnancy weight or current weight?
- Where does the compression stop of the pantyhose and tights? Does it go all the way up to the belly?
- Where should the band on the Preggers footless tights hit on my leg?
- Do any Preggers products contain Latex?
- Do your Preggers products fit tall women?
- Do your Preggers products fit plus size women?
- Can Compression Leggings Be Substituted for Compression Stockings?
- What is the Difference Between Support Stockings and Maternity Stockings
- How Tight Should Maternity Compression Hose Be?