How high should the knee highs and trouser socks be on my leg?
Great questions! Knee highs and trouser socks should go all the way up your calf and stop just below the bend in your knee. If your knee highs or trouser socks are too long, please do not fold them over! This could possibly create reverse compression and it negates all the healthful benefits that compression provides. If you find that your knee highs or trouser socks are too long, please contact us so we can help you find a product that will work better for you!
- Is the top part of the tights and and pantyhose tight?
- How do I know what size to order?
- The size chart on the pantyhose and tights is by height and weight? Is it pre-pregnancy weight or current weight?
- Where does the compression stop of the pantyhose and tights? Does it go all the way up to the belly?
- Where should the band on the Preggers footless tights hit on my leg?
- Do any Preggers products contain Latex?
- Do your Preggers products fit tall women?
- Do your Preggers products fit plus size women?
- Can Compression Leggings Be Substituted for Compression Stockings?
- What is the Difference Between Support Stockings and Maternity Stockings
- How Tight Should Maternity Compression Hose Be?