What are the Benefits of Compression During Pregnancy?
Gradient compression hosiery during pregnancy helps keep your legs looking and feeling their best! Often recommended for those with tired, achy, fatigued legs and feet, swollen feet or ankles or mild to moderate swelling, gradient compression helps keeps your legs going strong! What busy momma couldn’t use a little extra energy?
By applying the tightest “squeeze” to the ankle and then gradually decreasing the pressure up the leg, gradient compression hosiery help promote better circulation and more leg energy.
*This is only general information and is not meant for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical conditions. Always consult your physician or other health care provider about all health concerns, conditions, and recommended treatments.
Compression and Pregnancy Questions
- Why is compression recommended during pregnancy?
- I’m pregnant and traveling. Is compression recommended?
- Will compression hurt my baby?
- Will I need to wear compression after pregnancy (post-partum)?
- Is It Okay to Wear Pantyhose or Tights During Pregnancy?
- What is the Right Amount of Compression for Maternity Support Hose?